Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading Tantalum Sheets / Foil manufacturer and supplier.
Tantalum is dark, dense, ductile, very hard, easily fabricated, and highly conductive of heat and electricity. It has a melting point exceeded only by tungsten and rhenium. As a high melting point metal, tantalum possesses a low vapour pressure and good electrical and thermal conductivity up to very high temperature. The advantages of Ta are excellent corrosion resistance, high high-temperature strength, good machinability and good biocompatibility.
If you want to know more about our Tantalum Sheets / Foil or other metal price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
1. Standard: ASTM B 708 98
2. Size: Thickness: 0.02-10mm
3. Grade: TA1, TA2
4. Purity: TA1:99.99%, TA2:99.95%
1. Excellent resistance to corrosive and erosive action of high-temperature acid steam and brine
2. High strength, High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance
3. Low modulus, high fracture toughness and fatigue resistance
4. Suitability for coiling and laying on seabed
5. Ability to withstand hot/dry and cold/wet acid gas loading
6. Good workability and weldability
1) Electronic Instrument Industry
2) Steel industry
3) Chemical industry
4) Atomic energy industry
5) Aerospace aviation
6) Cemented carbide
7) Medical treatment
Size of the Tantalum Sheets / Foil :
Technical Information of Tantalum Sheets / Foil:
Packaging of Tantalum Sheets / Foil:
Inside with "Foam paper" to reduce the pressure while loading;
Then wrapped with "plastic film" as well as the "woven bag" on the finished roll;
Final loaded in the strong wooden case or as customers' requirement.
Application of Tantalum Theet, Tantalum Plate,Tantalum Foil:
1) Used for heating parts, heat insulation parts and charging vessels in vacuum furnace.
2) It can be used to make cooking utensils,heaters,cllolers,utensils,devices in the chemical industry.
3) tantalum is used in aviation ,aerospace industry,medical equipent and other fileds.