Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading Hardfacing welding wire supplier and manufacturer.
Wear resistant welding wire is a kind of welding wire which can resist more than two types of composite wear. According to its chemical composition, it can be divided into two categories: iron-based hardfacing welding wire and non-ferrous base surfacing wear-resistant welding wire. According to the structure of welding wire, it can be divided into solid core welding wire and flux core (also known as tubular) welding wire. According to the welding process, it can be divided into gas shielded welding, submerged arc welding, flame surfacing, plasma surfacing and spray welding.
If you want to know more about our Hardfacing welding wire price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
1.Diameter: 1.2-3.2 mm
2. Flux content: 20%
3. Type: solid core
2.Improve the service life of the workpiece.
3.Good abrasive wear resistance
4. Impact wear resistance
5. Adhesive wear resistance (metal to metal wear)
6. High temperature wear resistance
1. It is used for surfacing welding parts with wear resistance, oxidation resistance or cavitation resistance.
2. It is used for surfacing welding of underwater machinery damaged by sand abrasion and cavitation
3. Tungsten carbide flux cored wire, used in mining equipment, etc