Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading titanium tube supplier and manufacturer.
Because of its strength, unique density and corrosion resistance, titanium has found applications in many industries. For high quality tubing products, it’s often a better substance to use than competing materials like stainless steels or super alloys. The density of titanium is about 60 per cent of that of steel- or nickel-based alloys giving significant weight savings in aerospace structures. The tensile strength is better than that of austenitic or ferritic stainless steels. Titanium is exceptionally corrosion resistant and exceeds the resistance of stainless steels in most environments. The metal is non-magnetic too, and has good heat transfer properties, with a melting point higher than steel alloys.
Titanium is easily worked. Combine that with its strength, stiffness, toughness and high melting point and it’s a very desirable metal for high performance metal tubing. We manufacture titanium tubes used in aircraft hydraulic systems, medical implants, offshore drilling rig components, subsea equipment, and marine and chemical processing plants.
If you want to know more about our titanium tube or other titanium price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
1) Standards: ASTM B338, ASTM F67, ASTM F136, STM B337
2) Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr5, Gr7, Gr9, Gr18, Gr23
3) Seamless pipe OD: 3.0mm - 110mm Weld pipe OD: Up to 1000mm
4) WT: 0.1mm – 5.5mm
5) Length: Up to 19 meters
6)Surface treatments: Anodizing, Polishing, Powder coated, Electrophoresis, Sand-blast, Coating film, etc.
Parameters of Titanium Tube:
Chemical composition (%):
Packaging of Titanium Tube
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Titanium Tube:
1) Heat exchangers and condensers
2) All kinds of corrosive fluid transmission pipeline system
3) Titanium bicycle tube, Automobile exhaust pipe
4) Offshore aquaculture
5) U type heat exchanger coil pipe, Condenser, Petroleum pipeline, Sea farming
6) Evaporimeter, Fluid Transporation Piping, etc.
7) Chlorine alkali, spaceflight, desalination, pure alkali, vacuum salt manufacturing, aviation spaceflight, nuclear power, petrifaction industry, medication sports equipments