Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading stainless steel spring wire manufacturer and supplier.
All SMC Stainless steel spring wires are manufactured to the highest quality to achieve consistent spring forming capabilities. The precision cold drawing production of the wire ensures a high tensile strength with excellent cast and helix characteristics, and high elasticity and fatigue resistance.
If you want to know more about related stainless steel products, please feel free to contact us, we’ll reply you within 24 hours.
Stainless Steel Spring Wire Mechanical & Physical Properties:
Packing Information of Stainless Steel Spring Wire:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might otherwise be caused during storage or transportation.
1. Reply Your Inquiry Within 24 Working Hours.
2. Experience Staff Answer All Your Questions In Fluent English.
3. Customized Design Is Available. OEM And ODM Are Welcome.
4. The Third Party Inspection Is Accepted.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Spring Wire:
1. High temperature resistant (>650 degrees Celsius)
2. Good electric conductivity
3. Resist to corrosion
4. Resist to washing
5. Permanent electric conductivity
6. Good performance on heat conduct
Applications of Stainless Steel Spring Wire:
Spring steel for manufacture mattress industry, wire diameter (mm) 1.40mm - 2.40mm, tensile strength 1510 - 1850 (N/mm2), reduction in area 40% - 50%, smooth surface with phosphate coated.
Spring wire in 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.4mm and 0.5mm wire dia. for oil seals.
Spring steel 2.50mm - 8.00mm wire diameter with patented treatment for manufacture Industrial screens.
Our spring wire is suitably protected from corrosion and against mechanical damage and/or contamination during transport.
Q: What is wire diameter?
A: Wire diameter is always checked with a micrometer caliper. Diameters of wires in both directions should be checked.
Q: What are the types of stainless steel wire?
1. Electrolysis Polishing Wire
2. Spring Wire
3. Annealed Wire
4. Stainless steel wire for wire rope
5. Stainless steel wire for Weaving
6. Spoke wire
7. Stainless steel Welding Wire
8. Fine Stainless steel wire
Q: What’s the delivery state?
A: S, LD, WCD
Q: Can I get samples?
A: We are pleased to provide samples for your testing and inspecting.
The sample is free, but you only need to pay for the courier charge.
Q: Can I add our label or sticker on the rolls, carton or pallet?
A: Yes, sure. But please note that it doesn’t contain any material on copyright infringement.
Q: What are applications of stainless steel wire?
1. Applied to kitchen utensils, all kinds of baskets, industrial appliances, high-end office supplies, etc.
2. Different types of spring.
3. Used in mine and coal mining machinery, screen pipe, sieve plate, centrifuge basket.
4. Suitable for the production of wire rope.
5. Widely used in the preparation of ordinary net, screen and heatproof transportation net.
6. For spoke of bicycles, autos and motorcycles.
7. Used as semi-manufactured wire of core wire for welding wire, welding wire for SAW, TIG, MIG for electrode production.
8. Used in various large-wire-number high-precision filter, anti-radiation anti-static composite materials, automotive air bag restraint system, shielding net of optical fiber and cable and etc.