Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading anodized aluminum sheet manufacturer and supplier.
Aluminum plate at anode is oxidized, and a thin layer of aluminum oxide is formed on the surface, and the thickness thereof is 5 to 20 μm, and the hard anodized film is 60 to 200 μm. The anodized aluminum plate improves the hardness and wear resistance, up to 250-500 kg/mm 2 , good heat resistance, the hardness of the hard anodized film is as high as 2320K, excellent insulation, and high breakdown voltage 2000V, enhanced corrosion resistance, does not corrode in thousands of hours in the salt fog of ω=0.03NaCl. The oxide film has a large number of micropores in the thin layer, which can adsorb various lubricants, and is suitable for manufacturing engine cylinders or other wear-resistant parts; the membrane microporous adsorption ability can be colored into various beautiful colors. Non-ferrous metals or alloys thereof (such as aluminum, magnesium and their alloys) can be anodized.
Technical Information of Anodized Aluminum Sheet:
1) Processing method: Anodization of aluminum sheet refers to the process of generating aluminum oxide film on the surface of an aluminum sheet through electrolysis when the aluminum sheet is put in the electrolyte as the anode.
Racking → Degreasing → Rinsing → Alkaline corrosion → Rinsing → Neutralizing → Rinsing → Anodizing → Rinsing → Pore sealing → Rinsing → Off rack → Testing → Packing
Packaging of Anodized Aluminum Sheet
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Anodized Aluminum Sheet:
The anodised aluminum sheet is widely used, and applicable to:
1) Metal aluminum ceiling
2) Curtain wall plate
3) Aluminum composite panel
4) Fireproof board
5) Honeycomb aluminum panel
6) Single aluminum sheet
7) Electric appliance panel
8) Cabinet panel
9) Furniture panel
Advantages of Anodized Aluminum Sheet:
1) Good process ability: the anodized aluminum sheet is strongly decorative, featuring moderate hardness and easy bending and shaping; it can be processed by continuous pressing at high speeds, and directly made into products without requiring complex surface treatment, thus having greatly reduced the production period and the production cost of products.
2) Good weather ability: an anodized aluminum sheet with oxide film of standard thickness (3μm) stands colorfast for a long time when it is used indoors, with no corrosion, oxidation or rusting; a thickened anodized aluminum sheet (thickness of 10μm) can be used outdoors with colorfastness under long-time exposure to sunlight.
3) Prominent metallic features: anodized aluminum sheets may have their hardness on a par with gems and are well resistant to scratches; they have no paint coating on the surface and thus have retained the metallic gloss of aluminum sheets, protruding the modern metallic features and promoting the class and added value of the products.
4) Good resistance to fire: as the anodized aluminum sheet is purely made of metal without any paint or chemical substance, it neither combusts at a temperature as high as 600 degrees, nor generates any poisonous gas, and thus satisfies the requirements for environmental protection.
5) Good resistance to dirt: the anodized aluminum sheet retains no finger print, and thus no stains will be left; it can also be easily cleaned, without producing any corroded spot.
6) Wide applicability: the anodized aluminum sheet is widely used, and applicable to metal aluminum ceiling, curtain wall plate, aluminum composite panel, fireproof board, honeycomb aluminum panel, single aluminum sheet, electric appliance panel, cabinet panel, furniture panel, etc.