Specifications of Cold Rolled Steel Tape:
Ordinary carbon steel: Q195, Q235 SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, DC01-06, St12, etc.
Improved carbon structural steel: 10F, 20#, 45#, 50#, 65#, 75#, 65Mn,
50CrVA, 60Si2Mn, 62Si2Mn, Sup6, SK5, SK7, T8, T10, GCr15, etc.
2) Thickness: 0.10mm - 3.0mm
3) Width: 10mm and above
4) Coil ID: 250mm/400mm/508mm or per customer's request
Process of Cold Rolled Steel Tape:
1) Pickling: To clean the dust and rust points on the surface.
2) Cold Rolling: Digital rolling control system produces minimum
thickness tolerance, helps to prevent twist and improve straightness
3) Slitting: Precise slitting machinery helps control the best width tolerance
and avoid camber or cracker. Also we can make round or sharp edge
with additional process and special machines
4) Heat treatment: Advanced annealing, tempering and hardening techniques
will help to produce proper mechanical property of the products to insure
our client’s usage with minimum harm to natural environment
Packaging of Cold Rolled Steel Tape
Shanghai Metal Corporation Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Cold Rolled Steel Tape:
Cable armoring, parts made by stamping process, flux-cored wire, saw chain,
guide bar, fuel tank, knitting needle, can box, for production of pipes, radiator fins, etc.