Copper tube with corrosion resistance, sterilization, etc. a bit very suitable for water pipes.
Copper is not only suitable for cold water pipes, but also for hot water pipes, and even pure
drinking water pipes. But the main drawback of copper pipes for water pipes is the complexity
of installation, high prices and market turmoil.
Specifications of Straight Copper Tube:
1) Grade:C11000, C10200, C12000, C12200
2) Outside Diameter: 4mm - 219mm
3) Thickness: 0.35mm - 5.5mm
4) Length: 1000mm - 10000mm
a) ASTM B280, ASTM B88, ASTM B68, ASTM B75 ASTM B251
b) JIS H3300
c) BS EN 12735, BS2871, BS12449
e) AS1432, AS1571
Features of Straight Copper Tube:
1) Light weight
2) Good thermal conductivity
3) Low temperature and high strength
Packaging of Straight Copper Tube
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Straight Copper Tube:
1) Air Conditioner and Refrigerator
2) Water Tube Service and Distribution
3) Fire Protection, Solar, Fuel/Fuel Oil
4) Natural Gas, Liquefied Petroleum (LP) Gas
5) HVAC, Snow Melting, Drain, Waste, Vent Piping
6) Re-drawing Usage
7) High Conductivity Use
8) Cable Lugs and Termainals
9) Electric Connectors
10) Lighting Industry
11) Commonly used in the manufacture of heat transfer equipment (such as condensers, etc.). Oxygen equipment is also used in low-temperature piping assembly.
12) Small diameter copper tube used in the delivery pressure of the liquid (such as lubrication systems, hydraulic systems, etc.) and used as instruments of pressure measurement tubes