Hot Rolled Steel from Shanghai Metal Corporation features stable quality and a wide variety steel types.
We provide Hot Rolled Steel Plates and Coils in various standards from mild steel to high strength steel.
We also have a wide range of sizes in accordance with your needs.
Specifications of Hot Rolled Steel Plate:
1) Grade: SS400, S235JR+AR, S275JR+AR, S235J0+AR, S275J0+AR, SPHC, SPHD, SPHE,
Q195, Q215A, Q215B, Q235A, Q235B, Q235C, Q235D, SS330
2) Thickness: 2.0mm - 25.4mm, all available
3) Width: 900mm - 2130mm, all available
The Boiler Steel Plates are widely used in fabrication of boilers in industries.
These hot rolled steel plates are made available in variety of grades and thickness
and are developed to a superior quality, deliberated to hold out the internal pressure
in boilers and valves. Well known for its diversity of use and longevity, these boiler
plates meet the exact requirements of the industries.
The content of carbon in these high temperature steel plates are between 0.16 %-0.29 %.
We also supply hydrogen induced crack resistant steel in SA / A516 Grade 70 HIC.
The steel grade offered by us serves as default material for pressure vessel applications.
ASME SA516 Grade 70 and ASTM A516 Grade 70
ASTM A516 Gr. 65 and ASME SA516 Gr. 65
ASTM A516 Gr. 60 and ASME SA516 Gr. 60
Packaging of Hot Rolled Steel Plate
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Hot Rolled Steel Plate:
2) Petrochemical manufacturing
3) Boilers, pressure vessels, gas turbines manufacturing
4) Heat exchangers, spheres, compressors and storage tanks manufacturing
5) Manufacturing of skid mounted equipment designed for the oil and gas industry
6) Other industrial and commercial purposes