General structural steel and welding structural steel are used in the constructions of steel structures, bridges,
ships and automobiles.
Specifications of the Hot Rolled Steel Coil:
1) Thickness: 1.2mm - 16mm
2) Width: 1010mm - 3400mm
3) Coil Weight: 15MT - 25MT or as your request
4) Technical process: Steel Billet, Heated, Rolled, Coil
5) MOQ: 25mts
Features of Hot Rolled Steel Coil:
1) Wide varieties of products: Hot rolled steel tape/strip has various standards, from mild steel to high-tensile strength steel. We also have available in a wide range of sizes and various surface finishes such as black finish, pickled finish, and shot-blasted finish; all can be selected in accordance with your needs.
2) Stable quality: products of stable quality are manufactured under strict quality control, utilizing excellent equipment and techniques, and drawing.
Advantages of Hot Rolled Steel Coil:
1) Strong corrosion resistance
2) Good surface and quality
3) Conducive to deep processing
4) Economy and practicality
Grades of Hot Rolled Steel Coil for Steel Structure:
1) ASTM: A36, A283, A570
2) DIN: DIN17100; ST22,33; ST52-3; RST37-2
3) JIS: SS330; SS400; SS490; SS540; SM400A, B, C; SM490A, B, C; SM490YA, YB; SM520B, C
4) BS: BS1449; 50/35HR, HS; BS4360; 43A, B, C, 50B, C
Packaging of Hot Rolled Steel Coil
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Hot Rolled Steel Coil:
1) Pre-galvanized steel tubes and pipes
2) Galvanized steel channels and profiles
3) Armoring cable