Galvanized Steel Pipe is coated by zinc that protects steel from corrosion. It can be used on both commercial and residential areas, including water system, fencing, air condition (HVAC), handrail and guardrail, etc. To satisfy the different needs, our SMC offers several of steel shapes and two types of materials for your choice.
Specifications of Galvanized Steel Pipe:
1) Standard: ASTM A53,BS1387-85, GB/T3091-08, DIN2440, JIS-G3444, EN10255
2) Grade: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q345, S235JR, S275JR, STK400, STK500
3) Type & Zinc Coating:
Hot dip galvanized steel pipe (zinc coating: 60g/m2 - 275g/m2)
Pre-painted galvanized steel pipe (zinc coating: 80g/m2 - 275g/m2)
Round pipe: 17mm - 273mm
Square pipe:15mm x 15mm - 400mm x 400mm
Rectangular pipe: 10mm x 20mm - 200mm x 400mm
Round pipe: 0.6mm - 12mm
Square pipe: 0.6mm - 20mm
Rectangular pipe: 0.6mm - 20mm
2m - 5.8m/6m/12m (We can adjust length according to your request)
Type & Dimension of Galvanized Steel Pipe:
Packaging of Galvanized Steel Pipe
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Shanghai Metal Corporation provides standard seaworthy packaging to worldwide customers, usually the tubes are packed in bundles, wrapped by plastic bag, fixed by steel strip, and then placed in the container with steel wire fixing. All these packing detail are ensuring your goods safe to your hand during the delivery, we also accept customization for your special requirements. Please feel free to contact us.
Here are some of the information to help you choose and use Galvanized Steel Pipe:
1) Can be used for carrying water
2) Commonly used as fencing, scaffolding frame, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) on both commercial and residential areas; it can also be used in bridgework and business to make handrail and guardrail, because of its resistance to corrosion, and the strength and durability.
3) Costs more than black steel pipe because of the zinc coating and manufacturing process involved in producing galvanized pipe
4) Long life time: because of its extremely rigid and strong, it has a lifespan of 40 years
Applications of Galvanized Steel Pipe:
1) Mechanical & manufacture
2) Steel structure
5) Automobile chassis