Fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is also called GFRP, that is, fiber-reinforced plastic. It generally refers to glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix, reinforced plastic with glass fiber or its products as reinforcement materials, called glass fiber Reinforced plastics, or FRP, are different from tempered glass. As a professional manufacturer and supplier of FRP with high quality and reasonable price. If you want to know more about steel roller, please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours. .
Main composition: Silica, alumina, calcium oxide, boron oxide, magnesium oxide, sodium oxide, etc.
①Hand lay-up method : The main countries used are Norway, Japan, Britain, Denmark, etc. Kenny hand lay-up products: FRP fan.
②Jet method: The main countries used are Sweden, the United States, Norway, etc.
③Molding method: The main countries are Germany and so on.
④RTM method (resin transfer molding): The main countries used are European and American countries and Japan.
Hydrochloric acid storage tank
Sulfuric acid storage tank
Antiseptic storage tank
Chemical storage tank
Transport storage tanks,
1. Construction industry: cooling tower
2. Chemical industry: corrosion-resistant pipes, etc.
3. Automobile and railway transportation industry: automobile shells and other components.
4. In terms of railway transportation, there are train window frames, roof crooked plates, etc.
5. In terms of highway construction, there are traffic road signs, isolation pier, sign piles, sign boards, highway guardrails, etc., and the boat and water transportation industries.
6. Inland river passenger and cargo ships, fishing boats, hovercrafts, various types of yachts, rowing boats, high-speed boats, lifeboats, transportation boats, as well as FRP buoys and mooring buoys, etc.