Shanghai Metal Corporation's Cold-Formed Steel Sections are suitable
for practically any kind of steel structure, whether for commercial or residential use.
They are also available for use in machines and appliances.
Specifications of Cold Formed Channel Steel:
1) Size: 41mm*21mm or 41mm*41mm back to back 41mm*41mm, 41mm*62mm, 41mm*82mm
2) Thickness: 4mm - 8mm
3) Length: 10 and 20 feet (3m, 5.8m, 6m), special lengths are available upon request
4) Holes: 9mm*35mm, 11mm*35mm, 14mm*30mm, etc.
5) Material: Cold Formed Carbon Steel
6) Surface Treatment: Slotted hole, HDG(hot dipped galvanized),
Pre-galvanized, Cold-galvanizing, powder coating
7) Standard: ASTM, DIN, GB, JIS
8) Type: Slotted or plain
9) Certificate: ISO9001
10) Chemical Composition: C, Si, P, Mn
Tolerances of Cold Formed Channel Steel:
Dimensional and cross-sectional tolerances of cold-formed sections are specified in EN 10162.
Customer-specific tolerances can be agreed on separately.
SMC also offers tolerances with cross-sectional wall thicknesses of > 8- ≤12.5 mm.
The standard states that the tolerances in this thickness range are to be agreed on separately.
Parameters of Cold Formed Channel Steel:
Packaging of Cold Formed Steel Section
Shanghai Metal Corporation Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
To meet the entirety of our customers business needs, SMC offers its services as a “One-Stop Shop” for business services including Purchasing, Value-Added Manufacturing, Packaging/Labeling, and Delivery. SMC prides itself on achieving superior results and satisfying customer needs. In this, we earnestly strive to fulfill our role as trustworthy and reliable supplier of business services throughout the entire world.
Our Value-Added Manufacturing Services not only save our customer time from having to out-source, but also spare them the cost of dealing with several disparate shops and deadlines.
Applications of Cold Formed Channel Steel:
1) Building frames, bench frames, floor framing, roof, trusses
2) Gates, fences, cattle grids, scaffolds, tank stands, television towers
3) Car trailers, rails, etc.
Structural steel shapes are suitable for a wide variety of uses.