Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading supplier and manufacturer Zirconium Foil/Strip.
Zirconium is a kind of silver white transition metal, which is often called "rare metal" because of its complicated preparation process and difficult extraction. Zirconium is easy to form an oxide film on its surface in air, which has luster and looks similar to steel. Zirconium has corrosion resistance. At high temperature, zirconium can react with many elements to form solid solution compounds. The corrosion resistance of zirconium is better than that of titanium and is close to tantalum and niobium. Because of its good plasticity, zirconium is often processed into plates, wires, etc. Zirconium can absorb a lot of oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen and other gases when heated, so it can be used as hydrogen storage material. As a relatively scarce resource, zirconium is widely used in electronics, ceramics, glass, petrochemical, building materials, medicine, textile and daily necessities.
If you want to know more about our Zirconium Foil/Strip price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
1. Grade: R60702, R60704, R60705
2. Thickness: 0.01 mm - 0.5 mm
3. Width: 20 - 500mm
4. Standard: ASTM B551
5. Processing: Cold rolling, Annealed
1. Zirconium foil is used to make high-temperature superconductive materials.
2. Zirconium foil is used to make electrodes components, foils, flanges bolts, tubes and rods for special applications.
3. Zirconium alloys are also considered to be promising materials for commercial amorphous metal, also called metallic glass. Compared with common metal materials, amorphous metal has no grain boundaries, leading to better wear resistance and hardness.
4. Zirconium foil has wide applications in medical equipment, such as zirconium implants.