Specifications of Aluminum Bronze Rod:
1) Grade: C95400, C63200, C63000, CuAL10Fe3,
CuAL11Fe5Ni5, QAL-4, QAL10-3-1.5, QAL-4-4,
C6 series, AB series, CAC series, CDA series, etc.
2) Nominal Chemicals: Copper 78-83.8%, Aluminum 9.7-10.9%, Iron 2.03-5%, Nickel 4.5-5.5%, Manganese 0-1.5%, Other 0-0.6%
3) Average Physical Properties: Tensile 110,000 psi, Yield 60,000 psi, Elongation 10%, Brinell Hardness = 202
4) Machinability = 30, Electrical Conductivity 7% IACS
5) Thickness and length: see parameter chart or custom
6) Customized sizes and shapes are accepted
Features of Aluminum Bronze Rod:
1) Higher strength
2) Tarnish resistant
3) Good anti-frictional characteristics
4) Low rates of scaling and corrosion in atmospheric conditions
5) Resistant to corrosion in sea water
6) Low oxidation rates at higher temperatures
7) Low reactivity with sulfurous compounds and other exhaust products of combustion, etc.
Parameters of Aluminum Bronze Rod:
Manufacturing of Aluminum Bronze Rod
Packaging of Aluminum Bronze Rod
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
To meet the entirety of our customers business needs, Shanghai Metal offers its services as a “One-Stop Shop” for business services including Purchasing, Value-Added Manufacturing, Packaging/Labeling, and Delivery. Shanghai Metal prides itself on achieving superior results and satisfying customer needs. In this, we earnestly strive to fulfill our role as trustworthy and reliable supplier of business services throughout the entire world.
Our Value-Added Manufacturing Services not only save our customer time from having to out-source, but also spare them the cost of dealing with several disparate shops and deadlines.
Applications of Aluminum Bronze Rod:
1) Industrial Bearings
2) Wear plates
5) Gibs and Ways
6) Worm Gears
7) Adjusting Nuts
10) Pump Rods
11) Valve Seats
12) Sleeve Bearings
13) Guide Pin Bushings